Accordion Tag Box

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog!
Today I am going to share an Accordion Tag Box inspired by Ashmita Roy. This was something that I wanted to create since I have seen her video on her youtube channel
I think it’s perfect for the gifting!! For the whole project, I have used Papericious Golden Garden Papers . I just love these papers. So gorgeous!! 
Well this is what I've created! 
 Front View
Side View
Another Front View
Side View

There are total 12 tags… So, there is a lot of space for pics & messages. The Tab Punch is from We R Memory Keepers Bracket 2.


To embellish the front I added a sentiment, flowers & a butterfly. 
The stamp (Just for you) is designed by me. The flowers are handmade using punches & butterflies are from Itsy Bitsy

That's it for today. 
I am linking this project at :
Craftyscrappers - Anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Anything goes
Stamping Sensation - Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Crafting with friends - Anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything goes

Thank you for stopping by! Please share your valuable thoughts and suggestions. 

Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Amazing. In love with your neat and beautiful work.. Keep excelling! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your accordion tag box is fabulous. It looks like a lot of work went into this project. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful box.

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! What a wonderful gift this would make. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle :)

      Delete